Friday, May 7, 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy

I finally got my hands on the ever-so popular lipstick, Airy Fairy. Everywhere I looked it was sold out, but thanks to Target my search has ended. I am not usually a lipstick girl. I usually put a lot of effort into my eye makeup and then slap on a pretty gloss. But, I kept stumbling upon rave reviews of Airy Fairy and just had to try it.

For only $5, it was a mega deal; especially since it is comparable to MAC's Viva Glam V ($16.50 CAD). It is a very pretty neutral pink/mauve. It is quite hydrating, and because of this it doesn't feel dry on the lips. It has a silky/creamy texture, but still has a decent staying power. I have heard mixed opinions about the scent, but personally I am absolutely addicted. It has a wonderful fruity bubblegum scent! The packaging feels kind of cheaply made. The cap pops off really easily and it worries me that it might open in my purse. Not sure if that is just mine though.



I am definitely going to be checking out more of Rimmel's Lasting Finish lipsticks. Any recommendations? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment