Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Lush Morning

I confess. I am definitely a Lush addict. I would like to say that it was a gradual addiction, but once I made my first purchase (The Big Hair Affair set last summer), I was completely hooked. This morning I realized just how deep my addiction is.

I started out my day, by washing my hair with Seanik shampoo bar and my body with Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower gel. After my shower, I made myself look like an alien with Sacred Truth Facial Mask. Once that was all washed off, I treated the skin around my eyes to some Enchanted Eye Cream and my face to some delicious Cosmetic Lad. My legs needed some Lush attention too, so I drenched them with some Vanilla Dee-Lite Body cream. Then to lock in the sweet smell and moisture, I sprinkled them with Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder. Washed my hands with Chox Away Soap and topped them off with some Handy Gurugu Hand Cream.

It was a wonderful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment