Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lush - So White Bath Bomb

I finally got around to using my So White bath bomb! I was really excited to try this one out since it is a bit different than a typical bomb. It has bubble bar shavings in it! The smell is very sweet and refreshing. It smells like apples with a touch of citrus. It is supposed to smell of roses as well, but that somehow bypassed my nose.

The Pros
  • It is a smallish bath bomb (90 g), but it costs only $3.95. Even with my deep tub, I didn't feel like I needed more. (Not that two wouldn't have been pretty awesome though)
  • Very moisturizing.
  • The scent lingered for a long time after.
  • No clean up required afterward.
The Cons

  • The bubble bar shavings did not live up to my expectations. Unlike a typical bath bomb, it did not dissolve in a exploding fashion. It just slowly frothed on the surface, creating milky trails. These trails did not remain after the bomb finished dissolving. The surface cleared up completely.
  • It did not change the color of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment